Scripts and Code Snippets
the entire directory
only in News/Weather
Hazards and Extremes
Snow and Ski Forecasts
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch: Department of Commerce: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology
This category in other languages:
- US and global weather forecasts, weather maps, radar, Satellite views, weather calculators, weather glossary.
- Features radar and satellite images and 5-day forecasts for United States locations.
- Provides local, national and international weather forecasts; including hourly forecasts, and 10-day forecasts.
- Current conditions and forecasts for the UK and the world. Includes background material about weather including climate change, glossary, calculators, video tour of the BBC Weather Centre and message board.
- Features forecasts for various countries and cities and satellite images.
- Free long range weather forecasts to help plan weather-sensitive activities and events.
Fast Weather Forecast
- Fast weather forecasts, including 5-day forecast, hourly forecasts, local and national radar. Offers customizeable forecast plus weather for most international countries.
Find Local Weather
- Local, national and international forecast search. Get quick and accurate local forecasts. Clear and concise weather forecasts and maps with no pop-up or pop-under ads.
- Easy access to current weather, a detailed 5-day forecast, and weather maps.
- Compares forecasts between Accuweather, Intellicast, MyForecast, National Weather Service, or Weather Channel for cities and states.
The Guardian - Weather
- Offers five-day forecasts for UK cities, weather maps of Europe, and daily world forecasts.
- Detailed weather and forecast information around the globe. Features include surface maps, charts, satellite imagery, and recreational outlooks.
- Quickly check local weather conditions - including current daily weather report and 5 day forecast, with temperatures provided in Fahrenheit and Celsius. U.S. Cities include up-to-date NWS alerts, warnings, or advisories.
- Forecasts and data for UK and the world, weather warnings, UV index, maps, marine information and satellite imagery. Describes the commercial weather and environmental services offered.
- Weather forecasts for several countries in Europe. Fast and easy to use maps.
- Features forecasts, reports and maps for global locations.
National Weather Service
- Official U.S. weather, marine, fire and aviation forecasts, warnings, meteorological products, climate forecasts and information about meteorology.
- Offers hour-by-hour and 5-day forecasts, radar and satellite imagery, the current temperature next to your computer clock, and a personal forecast email from a meteorologist.
- Produces local weather RSS newsfeeds.
- Complete weather information, including local forecasts, weather forecast models, numerous radar and satellite images, maps and graphs.
USA Today Weather
- Features global forecasts and information on meteorological topics.
- Features five-day forecasts for locations in US and Canada and daily world forecasts. Also offers satellite views, weather calculators, directory and encyclopedia.
The Washington Post: Weather
- Weather information for cities locally and around the world and historical weather on various locations.
- Weather reports for cities around the world.
Weather for You
- Weather for the US and worldwide. Current conditions through personal weather station network. Forecasts, radar, weather satellite, folklore and links to related information.
- Offering free to the public, weather forecasts by phone and the web.
- Interactive weather forecast animations for the United States, much of Canada, Mexico, and surrounding waters. 3-hour time resolution, updated twice daily. Broadband access recommended.
- Weather forecasts for the U.S. and the world with a fast, easy to use interface. Includes weather maps, graphics and radar images.
- Offers forecasts for cities worldwide as well as radar and satellite maps. Also includes news stories and allergy information.
- World Weather forecasts, satellite, radar, surface charts, temperature, wind and seas.
- Detailed weather forecasts and interactive weather charts covering every 3 hours for up to a week ahead, for locations in European and North America. Search by town/city name, latitude and longitude, or UK post code.
- Features information, 7-day forecasts, and 2-day outlooks for United States cities.
- Information and data for the United States, including live conditions, SkyCams, lightning data, forecasts, maps, warnings, and TraffiCams.
WMO - World Weather Information Service
- Official observations and forecasts plus directory of governmental weather sites. From the UN World Meteorological Organization. [Arabic, Chinese, English, Portuguese]
- Database containing weather information and current time in all areas of the world. Displays a sunlit globe image with the selected area indicated.
World Weather Server
- Provides current weather conditions around the world.
- Weather forecasts for most places in the world. Features observations, short and long term forecasts, maps, radar animations and pictures.
USA Today Weather
- Global forecasts and information on meteorological topics. [RSS]
The Weather Channel: National Weather Outlook
- Alerts, forecasts, and current conditions. [RSS]
Usenet alt.talk.weather -
Usenet bit.listserv.wx-talk -
Usenet ne.weather -
Usenet ne.weather.moderated -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2014 at 3:39:09 UTC -
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor
Copyrights Sevic Network Inc.